Formerly known as the Bay Hill Invitational, the Arnold Palmer Invitational, presented by Mastercard, is a prominent event in the golfing world many people look forward to attending every year. The Arnold Palmer Invitational is a premiere event of the PGA Tour and has acquired a notable reputation over the past two decades within Central Florida’s Orlando area. As this major golfing occasion draws near, our South Florida golf course shares some important details you should know before you attend.
Arnold Palmer Invitational 2019 Dates
Before you decide to purchase your tickets to see the pros play South Florida golf at the invitational, take a look at the schedule1 of events to help you plan your attendance. There are also some great, family-friendly activities in store for the kids, if you decide to bring them along. The dates and events are as follows:
Monday, March 4
- Champions for Arnold’s Kids Pro-Am (Shotgun starts at 9 a.m.)
- The First Tee of Central Florida Youth Day (all day event, free for children 17 and under)
- Free Junior Clinic with a PGA Tour Pro (5 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
Tuesday, March 5
- Practice day for pros (all day event)
- Arnie’s March Against Children’s Cancer (4 p.m.)
Wednesday, March 6
- Wednesday Pro-Am Tournament (7:30 a.m., #1 & #10 tees)
- Opening Ceremony with PGA Tour players (11 a.m., Driving Range)
Thursday, March 7
- Competition – Round 1 (7:30 a.m., first tee times)
Friday, March 8
- Competition – Round 2 (7:30 a.m., first tee times)
- Wine & Dine on 9 (2 p.m. – 5 p.m. while VIP opens at 1:30 p.m., “The Landing” at #9 fairway)
Saturday, March 9
- Competition – Round 3 (7:30 a.m., first tee times)
- Birdies & BBQ (12 – 3.p.m., “The Landing” at #9 fairway)
Sunday, March 10
- Competition – Round 4 (7:30 a.m., first tee times)
- Patriot’s Outpost (11 a.m. – 4 p.m., “The Landing” at #9 fairway)
Arnold Palmer Invitational 2019 Tickets
After you figured out whether you want to attend the South Florida golf Invitational just for a day or the whole week, you’ll be able to find tickets at different tiers to meet your needs. Luckily, the Arnold Palmer Invitational 2019 Tickets are available through a variety of packages based on which events you’d like to attend and for how long.
- Mastercard Palmer Patio – Only good for one day, between Thursday and Sunday, attendees will have premier seating with a close-up view of golf on #14. Attendees will also enjoy other features such as indoor seating in an air-conditioned area, upgraded restrooms, and a viewing of the live broadcast. Also included are food and non-alcoholic beverages; alcoholic beverages can only be purchased with a Mastercard.
- Any One Day – This ticket tier is perfect for those who want to experience the invitation for a day as they follow their favorite PGA Tour players with grounds-only access.
- Weekly Clubhouse Badge – Gain admission to both the tournament grounds and the Bay Hill’s famous Clubhouse from Monday to Sunday. Get the best views of the putting green and on-site parking included for every two tickets.
- Weekly Grounds Badge – Track your favorite golf pros and stay up-to-date on scores all week. This badge is for grounds-only admission for the week.
We know you and the family will enjoy the 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational with so much to do and see. Have any further questions about the PGA tour, our golf pro shop, or our golf course in Fort Lauderdale? Contact our friendly staff at the Deer Creek Golf Course.
- The Arnold Palmer Invitational – Schedule of Events